VPI Prime Scout
The Prime Scout reintroduces the audio world to the best-selling VPI table of all time - better than the old one, better than it should be at this price! The Scout has become one of the world's best-reviewed turntables! The Scout is so simple to set-up, you can have the table up and running in just minutes.
"The new model sounds like a clearer, tightened-up, altogether more engaging version of the old. If you liked the Scout, you'll really like the Prime Scout, which seems to offer good value, both comparatively and in and of itself."
- Art Dudley, Stereophile Magazine
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF
Platter Type & Size: 11.5" Aluminum, 10.5 lbs
Tonearm Included: JMW - Tonearm
Motor RPM: 300 RPM
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 78db Down
Footprint: 18 ½" x 14½"
Overall Size: 19" x 15" x 8½"
Total Weight: 32 lbs
- Prime Platter and Bearing
- JMW 9-3D Tonearm
- Analog Drive System (ADS) - Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
- Dealership - Upgrade options are limitless. Contact your dealership for more information!
- Stereophile by Art Dudley
- Hi-Fi+ by Steve Dickinson
- The Audiophile Man by Paul Rigby
- Enjoy the Music via Headphone Guru by Frank Iacone