JV Limited Scout (1 of 2)
This was a wild project that didn't make it off the ground do to "administration issues". This limited table was originally a partnership prototype project with Jon Varvatos. At the time JV had a few stores that were selling VPI products. JV is a VPI turntable owner (a TNT) and thought it would be cool to partner up for a limited edition turntable (like what we have done with other brands). We needed a table that would work well the life style customers while offering top level performance, while still having that life style look. This table was the result! Two were made, one was sent to JV, and this one found a home on our shelf.
- Limited Walnut Vinyl finish chassis
- 9" Gimbal tonearm with VTA Base
- 11"5 Scout Platter in Black
- Classic Delrin isolation feet
- 600 RPM Motor
- Black Delrin isolation cone feet with ball bearing tip-toes