Hello everyone, I'm new to the VPI family. I recently purchased the VPI Signature 21 (Rosewood) - it's beautiful, and I can't get wait to get my first record on. In the meantime, I'd love to get your (the VPI community) take on a few things that were missing when I started setting up this magnificent work of art.
1) The signature weight will not tread onto the plater - I am assuming it' supposed to.
2) Azimuth / Hardware were not included in the box.
3) The finger lift was not included in the box.
4) There was no Force Gauge included in the box.
5) No VTA screws in the box.
6) The counter weight: Two of the black rubber bands is missing, as is the locking thumb screw.
Any suggestions or comments would be very much appreciated.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
(Note: I purchased the turntable in Las Vegas, however I live in Toronto. )