Utilizing reference components while keeping a performance price. Custom isolation feet, 3D Printed tonearm, and an adjustable VTA Base all in one package!
The VPI Prime is a solidly built, audiophile quality turntable utilizing modern technology including a remarkable 10” 3D printed tonearm that can accommodate a wide range of cartridges ... what more can one ask for at $4000?
- Karl Sigman, Audiophilia
"By getting out of the way entirely, the VPI Prime simply let the cartridge do its intended job. Most other turntables make this music ‘fall’ out of the speakers, but with the VPI it just sang!"
- Alan Sircom, HiFi +
Chassis Composition: Vinyl Wrapped MDF
Platter Type & Size: 12" Aluminum, 20 lbs
Tonearm Included: JMW - Tonearm
Motor RPM: 300 RPM
Motor Pulley Accuracy: +/- .0005"
Wow and Flutter: .08 %
Speed Accuracy: .08 %
Rumble: 80db Down
Footprint: 19 ½" x 13½"
Overall Size: 21 ⅜" x 15 ¾"
Total Weight: 44 lbs
- Periphery Ring Clamp - Improves record warp reduction and the shelf life of your cartridge.
- Dual Pivot/Stabilizer Kit - Improves focus on the vocals and makes the arm easier to handle.
- Analog Drive System (ADS) - Improves accuracy and speed adjustment.
- Reference Feet - Improves isolation and makes it even more quiet between the notes.
- Dealership - Upgrade options are limitless. Contact your dealership for more information!